GIT2 Sony IMX206 Sensor version Firmware:
Release Date: 2017/11/30
- 1.Improved: Better support GitUp APP.
Release Date: 2017/08/18
1.Fixed: White line in photo while taking photo in burst mode.
Upgrade Instructions for V1.7:
- Use max. 32GB card formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
- Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
- Copy just the GIT2LD.bin on the root of the card
- After GIT2LD.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu
- Delete GIT2LD.bin from the card using your PC and
- Copy the GIT2FW.bin file on the root of the card
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait more seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu, the front green LED and back red LED will be blinking while upgrading. Now you can disconnect the camera from PC and enjoy new GitUp implementations